Reset for Lumio

Reporting problems with the site, the database, your character, the IRC channels etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Reset for Lumio

Postby Kooky on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:16 am

I would like to do a reset on Lumio

Reason: He's the first character that I ever made. That said, I had a little misunderstanding with the rules (can explain if wanted/needed in private) but now I can make characters way easy. Lumio has come a long way and has grown a lot. I would like him to reflect this in his reset. And to make him the way I envision him, to better enjoy play and further his story.

As for an IC reason for the reset.. The Spirits themselves could alter him the way they see fit, as he is a shaman after all. It would make sense for them to alter his gender, as a female. And for him to be gifted as a full wolven. This will also add to his religious side, in that he is a follower of Rhe.

My reset desires:
Race: Wolven
Class: Shaman x2
Profession: Artisan

I've been playing, and can post a whole story up on the changes or a log of when it occurs IC. I was told to talk to Ehlanna about the gender change. I should have had Lumio female in the first place as I realize this now later down the line. I'm hopeful that this is possible.

[21:34] <Lumio> !equip Lumio
[21:34] <Desdaemona> Equipment list for Lumio: mithril dagger, dagger, Mithril greaves, mithril vambraces, mithril long sword, kopis, gambeson, mithril circlet, staff, mithril elven chain mail.
[21:34] <Desdaemona> ShopItems (* denotes using equip slots) owned by Lumio: voucher, Auger, Leather Working Kit, Sculpting Kit, Wagon Wheel, Wheel Fitting, Backpack, Belt pouch, Treasure sack, Flint stone and striking iron, Fishing net, Canoe and paddle, File, Scissors, Rake, Shovel, Tweezers, Copper Cattle Bell (x2), Ox Yoke (x2), Horse Saddle, Horse Comb, Horse Bit, Large Hay Horse Feed (x2), Large Barleycorn Horse Feed, Fishing Pole and Tackle,
[21:34] <Desdaemona> Specialized Pick, Spyglass, Wineskin, Magnifying Glass, Mirror, Writing Kit*, Hourglass, Small Empty Vials or Jars (x3), Ice Skates, Ice Poles, Sled, Hamster (x2), Ox (x2), Clay Square Block (x2), Paintbrushes - sm, Paintbrushes - lg, Glass Beads - small, Natural Dyes (x8), Enamling Powder (x5), Spool of Thread (x4), Clothing Pattern (x5), Eyelet (x6), Gardening Shears, Feed Bag (x2), Eyelet Setting Tool, Small Cage, Hoof File, Kiln
[21:34] <Desdaemona> Dried Bricks (x5), Horse, Glue, Basic Mortar and Pestle, Medium Bowl, Large Bowl, Small Bowl.

I'll keep my mhl total updated as it changes daily due to opening shops and such..
[00:03] -Desdaemona- Character 'Lumio' has 1500 Mhl, 60 Cp in hand, 4876 Mhl in the bank.

Lumio
LOCATION PLOT PRICE DESCRIPTION IMPROVEMENTS
Valencia M21 800.00 5ac - 0/800 - Creek, Forest, Grassland Lake, Pond
Valencia M22 1125.00 5ac - 0/800 - Creek, Forest, Hills Cave, Hot Spring, Stream, Waterfall
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Reset for Lumio

Postby Ehlanna on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:27 am

Race change and reset done. Gender remains unchanged.
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Re: Reset for Lumio

Postby Kooky on Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Thank you!

And as promised, here's an IC log of his transformation:

Session Start: Fri Aug 01 05:51:39 2014
Session Ident: #TLI-Borderlands
03[05:51] * Now talking in #TLI-Borderlands
03[05:51] * Topic is '4 18+ Only! 12The lands outside immediate environs of Nanthalion (including Valencia) - see www.belariath.com for details'
03[05:51] * Set by ChanServ!services@services.sorcery.net on Thu Jul 10 06:14:49
03[05:51] * Desdaemona sets mode: +v Lumio
01[05:55] <+Lumio> 06He was on his land, sitting at the hill top where the waterfall cascaded down the rocks. Lumio often went there to meditate, to try and relax and find himself. It was ever difficult especially with how torn he was feeling over everything. The wind billowed around him, whistling with the dampness of the deafening falls. Yet he simply sat there, fur frazzled in the winds, icy gaze looking over 05{Cut}
01[05:55] <+Lumio> 05{Continued}06 the land he owned, the land he had worked hard for.
01[05:58] <+Lumio> 06The wolven runt was no where near an alpha physically, though since coming to these lands, he had certainly grown in strength and knowledge. But he was a halfbreed, with a very soft heart. It was a wonder he hadn't been collared, let alone killed yet. Lumio knew this, which perhaps drove him to survive and live, to thrive.. And it made him all the more spiritual. Saddened eyes lifted, to 05{Cut}
01[05:58] <+Lumio> 05{Continued}06 focus on the moon above. 01"Rhe... My goddess.. my Mother.. I need your help.."
01[06:01] <+Lumio> 06He always sought her, always prayed to her.. Lumio stared up at the sky as his ears leaned back, the chilled dampness brushing through his fur. 01"My Dageus is gone.. I've prayed to you, for many a night, to bring him to me, to guide me to him.. in the first place. He asked me to be bonded, and brought me a bearskin as proof of his love.."06 Nervous fingers toyed with the ring he wore, 05{Cut}
01[06:01] <+Lumio> 05{Continued}06 which Dageus had made for him. 01"Then.. he disappeared.."
01[06:07] <+Lumio> 06Lumio swallowed back his tears, the cracking of his voice. It certainly wasn't easy. Not to voice everything aloud, his weaknesses and fears. As he took in a deep breath, he again found his resolve. 01"My mate has been gone now, for months.. I know not if he lives.. or has died.. I will not ask you to bring him back to me, because I know your way gives me strength. Whatever it may be... 05{Cut}
01[06:07] <+Lumio> 05{Continued}01 You've given me family in my pack, guiding my new loved ones to me. Each of them, cherished.. and I will provide and care for them. They make me strong. I will protect them, as they are mine.. for as long as they follow me."
01[06:11] <+Lumio> 06The chilled winds again billowed, making his eyes squint against the harsh cold, bits of fur spiking together from the wet. 01"And Epicurus.. It was only through you that I was able to truly see beyond the blindness of my rage.. and I saw a kitten, that was misunderstood, wronged by me.. and could use companionship as I. I will protect him, and keep him mine. He is.. a dear thing, though a 05{Cut}
01[06:11] <+Lumio> 05{Continued}01 bit touched in the head... Thank you, for placing him in my path, and lifting rage's veil so that I could see... so that I did not kill him.."06 Lumio kept his ears low, ashamed. It was perhaps odd to take matters of life and death, of killing, so strongly... But he had a soft heart, and his own deeds could have destroyed him.
01[06:16] <+Lumio> 06Lumio had grown up being told he was 'too touched by Rhe' for his softness.. and thus, he had grown into deeply following her. His Goddess of the Full Moon, She who sheds light in darkness. Lumio's head bowed, 01"I thank you for that.. All of it.. and so my dear Goddess Rhe, I beseech you.. I call upon you for help this night. I seek wisdom and strength.. for there are obstacles in my path, 05{Cut}
01[06:16] <+Lumio> 05{Continued}01 wolven of the old ways.. Wolven strong of claw, strong of power.. While I am hardly so. Please Rhe, give me the will to barrel through this, to guide me, for whatever may come... I was raised wolven, and am half wolven, but all wolven of heart. You have carried me this far.. This runt before you, this halfbreed artisan, I am Lumio... and I acknowledge all you have blessed me with, all you have 05{Cut}
01[06:16] <+Lumio> 05{Continued}01 seen me through to give me strength.."
1[06:21] <+Lumio> 06His bronze kopis was placed in the ground, hands clutching its hilt as his head bowed. 01"I come to you now, humble as I am, and ask for further guidance.. I am your Childe, a Childe of Rhe, my Mother... no matter what my blood says. I... I worry, that the human part of me, will make me weak.. when facing these wolven who seek to destroy all I have, all that I have become.."06 Tears rolled 05{Cut}
01[06:21] <+Lumio> 05{Continued}06 through his damp fur, lips quivering with the cold of the falls. 01"I worry.. that my love, my mate.. is gone, and with him.. my strength to continue through this life.... without.. him... my Dageus."06 Lumio's form wracked with sobs, his blade all but holding him up.
01[06:25] <+Lumio> 0601"You gave wolven their hearts, and gave us our flashing gaze to avoid violence.. Violence cannot be avoided with me as an alpha.. Me.... an alpha... I never.. ever would have thought.. but I digress.. I.. I need your blessing, of mind and will, of body and soul... I seek your aid in what shall come before me. The path is there, and I am as I am... I only wish.. your help for the obstacles 05{Cut}
01[06:25] <+Lumio> 05{Continued}01 along the way, no matter what path I end up taking.."06 The sky flashed with lightning, a mix of heat. Such hot flashes were not unknown, heat lightning, the sky's dance of lights in the dark.
03[06:28] * Raphaelwyn (Ryo_@14055a93.14055a99.90.218.imsk) has joined #TLI-Borderlands
03[06:28] * ChanServ sets mode: +o Raphaelwyn
03[06:28] * Desdaemona sets mode: +v Raphaelwyn
01[06:29] <+Lumio> 06His ears perked, then flattened as the glimmer of light caught his gaze. Lumio blinked twice, concern shifting over his features. 01"Rhe?..."06 Lumio was spiritual by nature.. and not one to ignore signs of nature. Yet, he was also uncertain of how the weather worked, and how metal and the weather got along.
01[06:32] <+Lumio> 06It came out of nowhere, a brilliant white streak from above striking the rock ledge he was upon. Part of it would crumble. An unconscious Lumio with singed fur and his blade would suddenly go flying over the ledge, falling with the waterfall's course. His white form blurred in with the water, hitting hard. A few feet from the waterfall's pouring, Lumio would rise to the water's surface on 05{Cut}
01[06:32] <+Lumio> 05{Continued}06 his back. His chest rose and fell as normal, even with his unconscious form. Lumio would drift through the waters, out cold, yet afloat.
01[06:35] <+Lumio> 06Lumio would eventually waken transformed. His blood would be that of a full wolven, as would his strength. And his spiritual power would have doubled. The runt could only possibly chalk it up to Rhe, a gift.. Her blessing.. (FTB)
Session Close: Fri Aug 01 06:35:16 2014
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Problems