Class Reset for Valara

Reporting problems with the site, the database, your character, the IRC channels etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Class Reset for Valara

Postby Bellana on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:08 am

I have noticed with how Valara is played her being a ranger simply doesn't suit her and would like to switch her over to a warrior. Her level 5 will be coming up soon and thought it would be best if it could be done before she hit it.

[05:21] <Desdaemona> Character 'Valara' (level 4 Ranger) stats: Str 14 Int 10 Agi 8 Res 6 Stam 7 Life 8

[05:11] <Desdaemona> Equipment list for Valara: whip, leather armor.
[05:11] <Desdaemona> ShopItems (* denotes using equip slots) owned by Valara: Dildo, Two Way Dildo, Leather Leash, Reminder Leash, Tabard/Tunic, Trousers and coulottes, Chocolate Mice, Anal Beads, Nipple Clamps, Leather and Brass Harness, Leather Flogger, Squeeze Eggs, Broadcloth Shirt, Ball Gag, Exceptional Onyx, Mithril Piercing (x4), Mural/Sleeve Tattoo- Mithril Ink, Corset-Boned

[05:17] <Desdaemona> Spell list for Valara: Distraction (Common:OOB - 1), Pleasureful Pain (Common:OOB - 1), Sweet Bliss (Common:OOB - 1), Truth Hear (Common:OOB - 1).
[05:17] <Desdaemona> OOB Spell list for Valara: Swap Gender (Common:OOB - 1).

[05:17] -Desdaemona- Character 'Valara' has 11 Mhl, 0 Cp in hand, 110 Mhl in the bank.
Bellana
Novice
Novice

Re: Class Reset for Valara

Postby Ehlanna on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:32 pm

Done
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Re: Class Reset for Valara

Postby Bellana on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:30 am

Ehlanna, I sent you an e-mail but I had an issue while going through the site to do the reset. My browser wigged out and I talked to Elth who said a re-reset may need to be done.
Bellana
Novice
Novice

Return to Problems