Any Interest?

Questions and suggestions that don't fit anywhere else in this area.

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Any Interest?

Postby Gabriel Storm-Dancer on Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:13 pm

So, here is another attempt to spice things up and provide some action, opportunity, and fun! I know this was a thing once before, but I am looking to revamp it. So...with that said, would anyone be interested in:

A Revamped Tournament of Houses!?!!?

But Gabriel, dude...we've been there and done that. It died out?

I know it did! But with your participation, we can bring it back to life. Here's how I see it working in my head, so here is your chance as players, nobles, and interested parties to help refine it.

The Basics:

- Would put House against House against IG against Imperial against Undeclared.

- Bracket style system.

- The overall winner would receive an EPIC prize. While the top scorer from each house/IG/Imperial/Undeclared would receive prizes as well. (Also, the Noble with the most wins and the Noble who wins outright will receive cool stuff, too! What they choose to do with it is up to them)

- Good way to get some glory, some honor, and to flesh out your character some. (Also a good way to settle scores between Houses if any exist.)

- This would require player involvement, would also require prizes/donations/awards, etc from the Head of each noble house. I am trying to involve as many people as possible here. (Monies, vouchers, unique items, special awards, etc.)

- WAIT FOR IT....NOBLES WOULD BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE TOO! I mean, who wouldn't wanna see Elthorion take on Archaon!? Or Ray'el extinguish the fires of the Empress! Perhaps see Miyuka reign down lighting and wrack the world with thunder!? Wanna see the Lady Dias unleash the powers of the Dragons!? I know I do. (If they want too. Completely optional here)

What if my Noble house is not super active!? - No worries, friends. I'm sure there is someone who would be willing to fight in your name! I mean, there would be reward for them and for you as well.

We'll use the Arena for the location, since Dragovar has been kind enough to give us access to the place for this.

While this is nothing concrete and nothing that's completed, it's a foundation. So please consider, provide REASONABLE input. Reserve the negativity as much as possible. I'm doing this for all of us.

Ok, so that's my info dump. Feel free to provide feedback.

READY, SET, GO! (PM is always open, too.)
Gabriel Storm-Dancer
Expert
Expert

Re: Any Interest?

Postby Akaton on Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:04 pm

L tasked me with doing a war games. I kinda wrote up a whole big thing of events and stuff and everything. This was back in August/September when I gave her my mostly finished product. Its basically done except minor details of the events. Of course with the world situation i'm sure it got back burnered and that's fine. So if you want to collab on something like this. I have like 95% of it done for style and events. But willing to revamp and do a collaboration of ideas. Let me know. Or hit me up on mIRC, its Zully and we can go from there.
Akaton
Expert
Expert

Postby miyuka on Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:48 am

I'd be willing to offer prizes and participate, but let it be know that Miyuka does not have a noble house as the others do. No standing army r any such thing she just lives a lavish life in a really big mansion. So as far as house against house goes, she's out, but as far as a spectacle and attraction, oh you'd best believe she'd be wanting to participate in whatever capacity she can.
miyuka

Postby Gabriel Storm-Dancer on Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:22 pm

I would love to see some spectacle, attraction, and awe.
Gabriel Storm-Dancer
Expert
Expert

Postby Amethine on Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:34 pm

Might not be much but I can offer prizes/vouchers from the Apothecary if you're interested.
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Amara on Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:58 pm

Amara's not a fighter. :D

I can offer prizes and mhl if needed/wanted.
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil: viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186

"If my heart could beat, it'd beat for you." Valley of Silence

"And yet you did not chose me blindly. Certain expectations were aroused.
Let's not be coy; you were hoping I would satisfy all the desires you're
too shy to name, or at least show you a good time." The Crimson Petal and the White
Amara
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Gabriel Storm-Dancer on Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:05 pm

This is probably going to die since there seems to be little interest (other than the one or two message's I've received), and the generous offers of donations.
Gabriel Storm-Dancer
Expert
Expert

Postby DiasEesha on Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:18 am

HoDW - Will take up the challenge.
DiasEesha
Expert
Expert

Postby Balard on Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:21 pm

Balard commander of the Imperial Guard will sign up.
Balard
Expert
Expert

Postby BlackDawn on Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:50 am

House Dethsiris is in!
Official Seal of BlackDawn
BlackDawn
Adept
Adept

Postby Gabriel Storm-Dancer on Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:16 pm

Oh shit! This is coming back to life? YAAAAS!!

Ok so we have some Houses, some interest. We have offers of donation.

This does not have to be a one off thing either. It can be a continuously evolving thing and grows over time. Or it can be run every so often. However you want to do it.

So as the brainstorm for all of this, I want to make it as enjoyable for everyone as possible. So would you rather see:

The arena officials officiate the matches? An OP officiate the matches? Have an OP or noble representative on standby? Let's get down into the nuts and bolts of this to make it as enjoyable as possible.
Gabriel Storm-Dancer
Expert
Expert

Return to General Questions and Suggestions